Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels.
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video, and in-person)
- Schedule interviews and make travel arrangements for candidates when necessary.
- Provide list of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Provide HR customer service to employees and job applicants by providing information as requested.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Perform reference checks on candidates.
- Initiate prompt communication with employees diagnosed with and/or exposed to COVID-19 through phone calls, email and other communication platforms.
- Identify and track employee compliance with customer, state, and federal vaccine requirements.
- Perform employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Research special HR related projects, tasks, and assignments.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least three years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process, required.
- PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Working in a power engineering environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Ability to interact in an empathetic and non-judgmental manner with diverse populations
- Experience working in a multi-state environment, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information
Occasional travel/driving may be required. Successful applicants are subject to ECI’s auto insurance carrier requirements. Successful applicants must not require immigration sponsorship now or in the future.
Salary commensurate with experience and education. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k), profit sharing, and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Continued professional education reimbursement
ECI employs over 600 engineers, designers, project managers, surveyors, right-of-way agents, environmental planners, construction professionals and support staff in 20+ engineering offices across the U.S. ECI has over 35 years of experience in the planning, engineering and construction of a wide range of power delivery projects including substations, transmission lines, energy storage facilities, distribution systems, communication systems and industrial electrical facilities.
Submit letter of application, résumé and list of three professional references to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer