April 2021 New Hires
April 30, 2021
Giving our April hires a warm welcome from all of us here at ECI and EPCS! Read below to learn more about our newest staff members:
- From: I’m originally from Southern California (San Diego). Now, I live west of St. Louis in Wentzville.
- Pet peeve: Stray shopping carts that mysteriously appear next to my parked car. I believe, however, I can discount metaphysical, extraterrestrial, or magnetic monopoles as likely explanations.
- First job: My first “real” job was Naval Officer onboard a US attack submarine.
- Favorite food: Non-Californian pizza.
- What can you be found doing on a Saturday? That “honey-do” list.
- Pets: An Australian/American Sheppard named Cordy (short for Cordyline).
- Family: My wife, Amy, and sisters and brother in Northern California.
- From: Laurel, Montana.
- Pet peeve: Roommates not taking out the trash.
- First job: I was a paperboy in grade school. My first real job was working at an ice cream shop.
- Favorite food: I’m a big fan of any Asian food.
- What can you be found doing on a Saturday? Riding dirt bikes in the warmer months and snowmobiling in the winter.
- Pets: I have a young rescue dog named Poppy. She’s a mix of about every dog breed under the sun but is mostly shar pei and heeler.
- Family: I’m not married nor have any kids. I do have a younger brother and sister who are in high school.
- From: Sedalia, Colorado
- First job: Golf course maintenance.
- Favorite food: My mother’s lasagna.
- What can you be found doing on a Saturday? Hunting, fishing, and golfing.
- From: Houston, Texas
- Pet peeve: Bad drivers,
- First job: Design engineer at Dashiell,
- Favorite food: Thai food!
- What can you be found doing on a Saturday? Woodworking or working in my yard.
- Pets: Two dogs named Waylon and Maggie, and a cat named Kitty (very original, I know).
- Family: Wife, no kids.
- From: East Texas
- Pet peeve: Bad manners.
- First job: Working cows at age 12.
- Favorite food: Steak.
- What can you be found doing on a Saturday? Hunting, shooting, or cooking.
- Pets: Lola, a mini dachshund, Willie, a standard dachshund, and Luci, a pitbull mix
- Family: My wife, Toni, son, Dustin, daughter-in-law, Kaleigh, granddaughters Ali and Ella, and grandson, Logan.